Retreat Hospital Registrar Retreat Hospital
seeks a self-motivated individual to work as a Part Time Registrar. Work hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 1pm in Central Registration. You must be available for Onboarding and Training requirements.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
- Must have 1 year of strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- High School Diploma or GED is required for the position.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom