Patient Access Registrar teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues who have a passion to create positive patient experiences.
If you have patient access registrar experience or have experience in hospitality, retail or other customer service industries, this could be your next opportunity!
We're seeking a self-motivated individual to work as a PRN Registrar at Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Paid training is provided.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Customer orientation and interpersonal skills. Welcome our patients and family members in a professional manner and answer patient and visitor questions. Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs.
- Communicate. Interview incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals to obtain identifying and biographical information with insurance and financial information. Answer any questions and explains policies clearly.
- Promote a positive patient experience by following required policies and procedures. Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments. Verify all insurance and obtain precertification/authorization. Calculate and collect patient liable amounts. Process patient charts according to paperwork flow needs and established productivity standards
A high school diploma or GED is required.
We're hiring today. Apply online now!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required
- Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of registration experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom