Parallon is currently recruiting for various positions in the Patient Access Department, at Capital Regional Medical Center.
Positions may be full time, part time or PRN. Various shifts are available:
- Days; may include weekends and holidays
- Evenings; may include weekends and holidays
- Nights; may include weekends and holidays
- PRN; works "as needed"; may include weekends and holidays
This position is responsible for timely and accurate patient registration. Interviews patients for all pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all necessary account information.
- Verify insurance benefits and determines pre-certification status.
- Inform former patients or their representatives of delinquent accounts and attempt to obtain payment.
- Work with physician offices and ancillary departments, providing information when necessary or forwarding relevant documents
- Document complaints received from patients, the medical staff, and ancillary departments on an incident report form and refer to coordinator for follow-up action
At least one year of registration experience preferred #ParallonBCOM
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom