Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the company’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of about 31.5 billion US dollars (24 billion Euros) in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
The RMI is a temporary position within Regulated Markets assisting the Regulated Markets Managers and other personnel within the regions team. This includes learning processes utilized by the Regulated Markets group to enhance the overall efficiencies of the team & perform other due diligence. The RMI must remain flexible and willing to adapt to further assist in multiple Regulated Markets regions in an effort to balance workload, where needed. Furthermore, the RMI will be utilized to assist in aiding with other miscellaneous Regulated Markets projects as these opportunities become available. We are seeking current students who are available to work 15-20 hours per week on a year round basis. Freshman, Sophomores or Juniors preferred.
• Integrity: Demonstrates this in all internal & external relationships
• Orderliness: Ability to stay organized to achieve the greatest efficiency
• Flexibility: Adjusts readily to changes in direction, customer demands, work priorities, while working to achieve corporate goals
• Thoroughness: Pays close attention to detail and produces accurate work in a timely fashion
• Initiative: Recognizes and acts on a level of due diligence
• Dependability: Is trusted and reliable resource to conduct activities pertaining to assigned responsibilities
• Service: Is committed to serving internal & external customers with a high degree of professionalism
• Provide industrial and commercial support for Regulated Markets team
• Learn processes, tasks & tools needed to perform competently in the RMI role
• Assist in the maintenance of rate libraries
• Provide rollout, add account, & add template assistance
• Will be asked to call on utilities for market intelligence for corporate energy budgets, rate schedules, purchased gas costs & miscellaneous cost structures
• Consistently update natural gas and electric power correlation models, as well as other tools utilized by the team
• Request, gather, & collect data as needed from external & internal sources.
• Prepare Excel, Word, & PowerPoint reports for use by the Regulated Markets team.
• Conduct research for ad-hoc requests as needed
• Other duties & projects as assigned
Essential Skills & Qualifications
• Some college course work or equivalent experience preferred
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Commitment to excellent customer service internally and externally
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office computing skills
• Ability to meet firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must work well in a team environment & be able to build relationships with diverse groups
• High commitment to company vision & values
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.