A Regulatory Compliance Engineer job in Franklin, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field, as well as five or more years of experience within an ISO or government regulated environment. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, initiating, and coordinating activities concerned with the application, development, and compliance of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
Regulatory Compliance Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Provide in-depth regulatory/technical expertise to develop, manage, and implement regulatory analyses, activities, and programs, as well as identifying and resolving regulatory issues
• Oversee the identification and application of elements of the corrective action process, including problem identification, failure analysis, root cause analysis, problem correction, recurrent control and verification of effectiveness
• Conduct internal audits of management systems and assign corrective actions as necessary
• Recommend new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify operations, reduce costs, reduce the regulatory burden, correct non-compliance, and ensure over adherence to regulations
• Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field
• Five or more years of experience within an ISO or government regulated environment
• Experience within the Aerospace Industry with exposure to AS9100 and FAA regulations preferred
• Knowledge and experience with Environmental Management Systems (EMS) is highly preferred
If you are interested in this Regulatory Compliance Engineer job in Franklin, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.