Crowe is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to fill a critical position requiring the ability to interact with clients and staff to deliver complex risk compliance consulting projects. Join a team growing this segment of the practice and have a significant impact through helping clients continuously improve their compliance programs.
- Key client service delivery of assessments, monitoring, investigations, reviews and ongoing client support in connection with regulatory and compliance matters in the Life sciences industry
- Providing hands on support on effective compliance program assets as needed to support client consulting engagements.
- Workplan and Monitoring plan development, onboarding team members, and execution of workplans to align to client compliance needs and regulation requirements.
- Handle other duties as assigned by employer.
- BS or B.A
- 4-7 years’ experience in consulting, public accounting, or other professional services organization in a client service role focused on Life Sciences.
- Experience in professional services consulting on matters related to Compliance program effectiveness or issue response for Life Sciences companies and associated regulations, regulators, and enforcement actions.
- Strong leadership skills and being a “team player”.
- Demonstrated consulting and critical thinking skills; experience developing the workplan and making appropriate adjustments to meet the client & regulatory needs.
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects and developing other team members.
- Communications: Strong listening skills, Clear Logical executive summary and detailed reporting both in written and verbal communications.
- Driven and Results Motivated.
- Develop effective working relationships with client and team members.
- Willingness to travel 60% or more annually.
- Certified Ethics and Compliance Professional (CCEP) or other relevant professional certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
M/F/D/V Company Overview
Locations: Indianapolis, New Jersey, Chicago or Oak Brook
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.