Location: Michigan, United States
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 601446907
A Regulatory Technician job for Amway Global in Ada, Michigan is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience with product safety or regulatory compliance, you are qualified to apply to this position. In this role you will assist in the development of new artworks for the FDA RDI and Fiber regulations changes on all US food products. You will be responsible for developing, reviewing, and analyzing new product certifications.
Regulatory Technician job responsibilities include:
• Assist in the development of new artworks for the FDA RDI and Fiber regulations changes on all US food products.
• Manage and meet established project priorities, coordinate with other departments to ensure web information and any literature still complies with new labels.
• Balance numerous responsibilities, including multiple validation projects and database maintenance.
• Associates Degree in a scientific field required
• Hands-on experience in the inspection, quality assurance, regulation or validation of pharmaceuticals, food, dietary supplements, or other FDA regulated products
• Must have high attention to detail
If you are interested in this Regulatory Technician job with Amway in Ada, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org