Responsible for the development and implementation of the rehabilitation strategic plan, being consistently aware of the changing rehabilitation market.
- Responsible for the financial viability of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, overseeing the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information.
- Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the development and implementation of budgetary guidelines.
- Directs and manages the resources of Rehabilitation Services in an ethical, viable manner.
- Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff, assures the development of quality rehabilitation programming to meet market needs.
- Provides off site clinical assessment of potential patients.
- Clinical undergraduate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Master's degree in healthcare related field with an administration focus. .
- Three (3) to five (5) years administrative experience in rehabilitation or acute care with rehabilitation preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience in management of a variety of clinical staff.
- History of working successfully with multiple healthcare disciplines.
- Proven ability to coordinate clinical services with ancillary services in a hospital setting.
- Knowledgeable in all federal, state and local regulations and guidelines pertaining to rehabilitation services.