Responsible for the development and implementation of the rehabilitation strategic plan, being consistently aware of the changing rehabilitation market.
- Responsible for the financial viability of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, overseeing the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information.
- Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the development and implementation of budgetary guidelines.
- Directs and manages the resources of Rehabilitation Services in an ethical, viable manner.
- Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff, assures the development of quality rehabilitation programming to meet market needs.
- Provides off site clinical assessment of potential patients.
- Clinical undergraduate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Master's degree in healthcare related field with an administration focus. .
- Three (3) to five (5) years administrative experience in rehabilitation or acute care with rehabilitation preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience in management of a variety of clinical staff.
- History of working successfully with multiple healthcare disciplines.
- Proven ability to coordinate clinical services with ancillary services in a hospital setting.
- Knowledgeable in all federal, state and local regulations and guidelines pertaining to rehabilitation services.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom