Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Reimbursement Billing Specialist in Vernon Hills, IL This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Reimbursement Billing Specialist you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. They are willing to train for this position and take a wider range of skills!
The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
In Healthcare Field!
Willing to train
Monday-Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm
$17- $19 pr/hr
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma/ GED
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Reimbursement Billing Specialist job in Vernon Hills, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.