Relationship Banker CP - Centreville
At Capital One, we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience while helping our personal and small business clients achieve their financial goals. As a Relationship Banker (RB), you will have the opportunity to use your love of working with people, needs-based solutions, and product knowledge to play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience. You will partner with other branch associates to provide innovative solutions for our customers.
We are looking for smart, ambitious and talented professionals to develop relationships, consult with clients and analyze which products and services best meet their needs. Join us and collaborate with other creative and goal-oriented team members in an environment where you can achieve your full potential.
This position is the first, role for an in-branch banker. The RB is responsible for proactively developing, managing, retaining, deepening, and growing customer relationships of our new and existing Consumer and Small Business customers. The Relationship Banker provides exceptional service through demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and consult customers by conducting needs-based assessments and educating customers on our products and services.
An RB must maintain set service goals, demonstrate skills-based behaviors, and acquire knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank while working towards Relationship Banker certification. An RB must consistently demonstrate Service Excellence behaviors in their interactions with customers and in customer survey feedback.
This role requires you to obtain Relationship Banker Certification.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Actively contributes to team’s success
- Own personal development and achievement of required responsibilities and skills-based behaviors to obtain Relationship Banker Certification status; and recertify annually
- Consistently use needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs
- Meet with prospects and customers as a result of needs-based conversations in-branch and from other lines of business
- Leverage tools to recommend appropriate solutions in person, on the telephone or via other channels
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; takes responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs
- Take an active role in educating customers on other banking channels as well as other products and services
- Fulfill any of our customer’s servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- Able to travel between branches in assigned local area
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience or at least 1 year of Sales experience
- 2+ years Sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.