Relationship Banker - South Brooklyn - Homecrest
At Capital One, we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience while helping our personal and small business clients achieve their financial goals. As a Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker, you will have the opportunity to use your love of working with people, needs-based solutions, and product knowledge to play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience. You will provide your services to an assigned group of branches within a geographic area, partnering with branch associates to provide innovative solutions for our customers.
The Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker (MBB) is responsible for providing services to an assigned District within a geographic area. The MBB provides exceptional service through demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and consult customers by conducting needs-based assessments and educating customers on our products and services.
In addition to banker duties, the role requires leadership competencies and Branch Designee status to ensure support of the operational integrity of the branches they are assigned to. Through knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank and demonstrated skill validations, MBB must work towards certification and recertify annually. MBB must consistently demonstrate Service Excellence behaviors in their interactions with customers and in customer survey feedback. Associates must have appropriate licenses and remain in good standing.
This role requires you to obtain MBB Certification.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Own personal development and achievement of required responsibilities and skills-based behaviors to obtain Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker Certification status; and recertify annually
- Provide “in the moment” service to all branches within District
- Create customer awareness of alternative banking channel offerings, such as digital capabilities, ATM, online and mobile banking
- Consistently use needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs
- Leverage tools to recommend appropriate solutions in person, on the telephone or via other channels
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; take responsibility to keep up to date, and request assistance for further development needs
- As requested, participate in, lead, and mentor associate training and branch/district meetings
- Fulfill our customers’ servicing needs by researching customer inquiries with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- Able to travel between branches in assigned local area
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of Customer Relations experience or at least 2 years of Sales experience
- 1 year of Supervisory experience
- 1 year of Relationship Banker experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.