Job Location: United States : Tampa : Florida Alternate Job Location : This position is flexible in location.
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. This role will develop and execute project/implementation plans for key Affinity accounts. Along with tracking and managing the implementation of accounts, these plans would include helping to increase sales, reporting, and communications targeted to specific accounts. Once an account is installed, provide ongoing support for account maintenance and escalated issues.
- Lead on developing, executing and tracking a project plan for both implementations and ongoing account management. Expert in consultative support both internally and externally. Problem solve on implementations and conference calls.
- Accountable for the end-to-end customer experience of assigned cases which can range from small to over 100,000 eligible members. Provide management and project teams with updates on accounts and problem solve. Maintain up-to-date client databases, business plans and legal requirements.
- Travel as needed to develop, build and maintain strong broker/consultant and client relationships. Attend client events and internal meetings (not geographic specific). Able to work as needed after hours and on weekends.
- Understand benefit offerings to group insurance accounts to provide enrollment material and client communications and reports. Identify alternative solutions.
- Monitor pricing/product mix opportunities and organize marketing plans (promotions, communications, brand awareness) to grow current membership or cross- sell other products. Research and define opportunities to improve profitability and retain customers.
- Respond to customer needs proactively. Primary contact to provide excellent post-sale high level customer service and solve escalated issues.
- 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Life and Health License will be required within a specified timeframe
- Prior expertise in the insurance industry (sales, underwriting, operations).
- Understanding of employee benefits (life, dental, disability) and RFP process
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 36281
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.