Vice President, Relationship Manager, Business Banking
The Commercial Banking Officer is responsible for increasing the Bank's profitability by cultivating and developing lending relationships.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage.
1. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
2. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
3. Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
4. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
5. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
6. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions.
7. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
Travel is required of this position at least 10% of the time.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
* 7 years commercial lending experience
* 5 years financial sales experience
* 3 years managing a portfolio of clients
* Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled