Are you a natural born people person who thrives on cultivating relationships with others? Does being a strategic thinker strike a chord with you? Look no further; a Relationship Manager Associate at Capital One is the opportunity for both!
This role will facilitate strong partnerships with dealers and sales managers while providing high level customer service to our internal Auto Finance business. You will be influencing 60-80 dealerships, building positive relationships with them while supporting the outside sales managers. A Relationship Manager will also be the first line of contact for Capital One Auto Finance (COAF) involving issues in underwriting and funding. Furthermore, the Relationship Manager makes outbound phone calls to dealers to capture their business for COAF, while also taking inbound calls from the dealers to strategically analyze their potential territories resulting in a game plan to achieve a target goal. A Relationship Manager will monitor and make adjustments to the plan as the month progresses to achieve the desired goals.
- Cultivate stellar relationships with our dealerships
- Optimize communication skills by creating strategic deals and goals with dealerships over the phone
- Review the structure in underwriting for COAF
- Guide the deals in house for funding
- Analyze territory production goals
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- 1 year of experience in Financial Services or Business to Business Sales
- Bachelors Degree in Business
- 2 Years experience in Auto Finance
- 5 Years experience in Customer Relations
- 5 Years experience in Customer Service
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.