Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2016 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the third consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: Fiserv Lending Solutions business provides life-of-loan support and helps banks, thrifts, credit unions and other financial institutions close loans more quickly, manage loans more efficiently, and service loans more cost-effectively. This minimizes lending risk, improves customer satisfaction, enhances cross-sell opportunities, introduces new products more quickly, and facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements.
Technology Leadership Development Program
Hey… What Are You Doing for the Next Couple of Years?
We’re searching for skilled graduating engineers to join our Technology Leadership Rotational Program. You will spend 2 years rotating through either our Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Program or our IT Infrastructure Program. Within the SDLC Program you will have 9 month rotations through Development, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis. The Infrastructure Program will consists of twelve month rotations in Enterprise Architecture and Technical Operations. In these roles you will get the experience of reporting directly to a Director within the Lending Technology group.
What You’ll Get
- An Amazing Opportunity | This unique analyst opportunity will test your perseverance, push you to new learning and expand your future possibilities. You’ll gain hands-on, project-based experience across the business, with exposure to varying lines of business and leadership at every level. This position reports to the President, Lending Solutions, and will provide analytical support to the broader Leadership team. Your work may go the BU President, but the CIO is likely.
- A Fun Team | You’ll work with a fun but intense group of people determined to ensure they drive real business improvements that help Fiserv win.
- Lots of Learning | In a very concentrated way. This role will extend the knowledge, skills, and attitudes you gained through post-secondary education. You’ll have the opportunity to tap into the collective experience of our diverse team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to begin to build a network of professional contacts.
- ‘Push-through’ a.k.a. Personal Growth | This job will challenge your assumptions. It will force you to learn from both tiny tactical tasks and large strategic projects, all with the same enthusiasm and commitment to completion.
- A Lot of Work | There really will be a lot of it. And long hours, too. If this scares you, there’s no need to keep reading. Assignments will vary from detailed Excel analytical work relating to items like workforce planning, to PowerPoint presentations for individuals at all levels in the organization.
- A Bright Future | If you do well, you’ll earn a full-time business Tech Lead or Team lead role within one of the Lending’s technology groups within the next 24 – 27 months
Who You Are
If this sounds like you, let’s chat:
- Fast and responsive | This role will force you to make difficult choices as you hustle to get the work done under tight timelines.
- Focused | When you’re working, you’re intensely focused, incredibly detailed and always committed to creating high quality work that will be presented to a variety of customer-facing audiences, all the way to the Business Unit President.
- Diligent | We are a large company, and getting things done can take time. You’ll need to navigate our processes to get the information needed to solve the problem at hand. You must demonstrate the degree of intensity required in a given situation. Committed to persevering to get the job done well (even if it does take a few tries) is essential!
- Disciplined | You must be able to efficiently manage your time to many competing, yet equally compelling priorities.
- Agile | You’ll inevitably find yourself in a difficult situation, sooner rather than later. You must be able to navigate tight turn-arounds, geographical boundaries, security restraints, conflicting schedules, system limitations, time zone changes, etc.
What You Need
You should have these things in your tool box:
- Visual Thinking Skills | You’re a “picture thinker”. Not only do you pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions to complex problems, but you also possess the unique ability to translate words and ideas into compelling imagery and presentations.
- Analytical Skills | You’ll need to leverage your strong math skills to spot trends and synthesize data.
- Communication Skills | You’ll need to be able to communicate your analytical findings and project work concisely and confidently.
- Teamwork | Need to have the skills to earn the place on our dynamic and diverse team
- Accountability | Spot what needs to be done and think through to efficient completion
- Degree | You need one, but your major/area of study is flexible as long as you can demonstrate critical thinking skills that allows you to work independently through road blocks
- Experience | Type of previous experience is immaterial but being able to demonstrate ability to succeed and ideally hold multiple jobs at the same time
- Desire | Need to demonstrate an interest in building a career in leadership or technology
- The interview process will be lengthy and intense. But if you’re willing to persevere through the process, this could be a great career opportunity for you.
- The background checks are extensive. As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to provide employment references. We will also run credit, criminal and drug tests.
- This role requires 10 - 15% travel.
A little about us: