Title: Release Manager, Sales Systems
LinkedIn is looking for a process and detail oriented Release Manager for our Sales Systems team. In this role, you will be the owner of all deployments for Sales Systems including major, weekly, and emergency releases. In addition to collaborating with developers, administrators, automation engineers, and other partner teams to address any issues faced during deployment while working with the internal Sales Systems Team to understand system functionality and roadmaps.
This role provides interesting, varied work that will deliver significant impact on LinkedIn s Global Sales Organization ability to go to market strategy. Successful execution will require effective communication and designing solutions in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Responsibilities
- Owns release schedule.
- Develops and maintains a scalable way to keep our QA/UAT sandboxes and production environments in synch.
- Documents best practices, process maps, and procedures to create definable, repeatable deployment processes.
- Continuously analyzes operational processes to uncover and implement new efficiencies.
- Facilitate conflict resolution where applicable related with technical Release management to production, Test Environments
- 1 + year experience with release management capabilities and disciplines
- 3+ years hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Force.com
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Java
- Strong technical competence, and experience in working across platforms and with a variety of technologies
- Bachelor s Degree
- Salesforce.com Certifications required: DEV401 and ADM201
- Has a proven record of being the technical project lead
- Has a passion for leadership
- Proven experience and results in handling simple to complex salesforce.com projects
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.