- Minimum of 5 years experience leading Agile teams, serving as a scrum master, product owner, or release train engineer
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within structured software development environment
- Certified Scrum Master CSM or Professional Scrum Master PSM certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience engaging stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations
- Minimum of 2 years experience facilitating discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms
- Minimum of 2 years experience facilitating Program Increment PI sessions
- Experience facilitating Scrum of Scrums sessions
- Past responsibility for scrum master duties including team coaching, ceremony facilitation, impediment resolution
- Past responsibility for tracking and reporting key program metrics e.g., burn down, burn up charts, cumulative flow diagram
-Fostering collaboration across individuals, teams, and departments preferably across multiple geographic locations
- Facilitating strategy and delivery alignment across products and stakeholders
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement opportunities
- Facilitating meeting and events
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Scheduling meetings and events and defining agendas for those activities
Preferred Skills Experience
- Experience working in Scaled Agile Framework SAFe
- Certified Scrum Professional CSP or Scaled Agile Inc. SA, SPC certification
- Experience supporting continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps
- Experience using Team Foundation Server TFS to support work item management and workflow
- Working knowledge of mortgage lending concepts and practices
- Experience implementing SAFe within a large organization
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.