As the Reliability Director, you will responsible for evaluating and identifying strategic opportunities to improve service reliability across the PBM. You will evaluate client and member experience opportunities and coordinate with executive business leaders to define specific initiatives in order to create a better experience with and higher levels of services that are repeatable and sustainable. You will also lead the team to develop and provide regular, meaningful analysis and operational metrics to executive leaders and other key stakeholders that reflect performance results as viewed by our customers. Some of the key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Manage ongoing evaluation of performance metrics, client and member satisfaction surveys, and collaborate with business partners and present to leadership boards such as Compliance Committee, Executive Committee, and the Reliability Review Board and adjust as appropriate for future reporting.
- Assist in monitoring progress and leading resolution of critical client issues and engage appropriate team members and/or stakeholders to ensure resolution of the issue and timelines are on track.
- Drive strategic plans to improve performance, reliability, and results through identifying trends and assessing underlying root cause of service issues.
- Define specific needs to better leverage our enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) system to effectively track and report status and progress.
- Provide reports to Senior Leaders and Business Owners on a regular interval that reflect status, trends and results of cases that are active within the CRM system.
- Oversee the provision of reporting on performance to service level agreement/client commit date (SLA/CCD), identify trends based on process/review of root cause analysis (RCA) across all cases, and ensure business owners/account teams have the info needed to manage client expectations and experience appropriately.
The successful Reliability Director will have the ability to influence senior and executive level leaders to take actions and invest where needed in order to create a differentiated service delivery model. You will also have responsibility for interviewing, hiring, training and coaching staff that directly report to the position, and those that have an indirect connection to the department such as business areas throughout CVS Health. You will also evaluate Case Closure requests from Business Owners to determine completeness of requirements and all documentation related to cases is attached and available when needed via that case. The contributions you will make as the Reliability Director will help to position CVS Health as a leader in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position must be located in one of our main CVS hub locations. You must have the ability and flexibility to travel up to 25%.
A little about us: