A Reliability Engineer job in Florida is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical.
Experience in design for reliability, reliability planning and prediction analysis, system, sub-system and component level reliability testing for medical devices.
You will develop a Reliability Model based on reference failure rates from previous product's warranty, BOM or RIAC database. You will identify and plan Proactive Reliability activities to mitigate identified risk.
Reliability Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Perform Reliability Capability Analysis to achieve potential MTBF
• Perform Reliability Allocation analysis to set reliability targets for key component
• Perform Reliability Growth Testing and Analysis at component and/or system level
• Reliability & Warranty Return Analysis
• BS Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in reliability related skills
• Experience creating reliability protocols, execution and writing final reports
• Understanding of engineering best practices and test methodologies
If you are interested in this Reliability Engineer job in Tampa, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Chaz Hollingsworth at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.