A Reliability Engineering job in Mountain View with the World's leading Search Engine Company is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position will manage the failure and degradation analysis of custom driverless vehicle hardware. The successful candidate for this position must have a broad technical background with the ability to work with product design engineers, manufacturing engineers and service technicians to help with root-cause analysis and failure mitigations on the service side. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within our client's company.
Reliability Engineer job responsibilities include:
* Facilitate first level failure analysis including optical inspection
* Drive the root-cause analysis and failure mitigation process of manufacturing defects and field returns
* Classify reliability related failures from the field, manufacturing and test
* Run some short tests on the part to test for failure mitigation effectiveness
* Help with part management
* Bachelors of Science degree in an engineering discipline with at least 2 years of failure analysis experience
* Knowledge of first level FA and root cause analysis processes
* Experience using FTIR, Microscopes, X-Ray
* Master's Degree in engineering discipline with at least years of failure analysis experience and at least 2 years in a Reliability Engineering or Quality Engineering role.
* Automotive or Aerospace experience
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
* Understanding of physics of failure
* Excellent sense of humor and probing skills
If you are interested in this Reliability Engineering job in Mountain View, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering, go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.