Grow with us as you use your expertise to develop a reliability culture in one of our key facilities, while delivering great results through the development, implementation and capability improvement of processes, systems and people to proactively maintain the plant operational equipment, facilities and engine room operations. Also to develop and manage the future capital investment for the facility using a zero loss mindset. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You will be part of the senior leadership team as a Reliability maintenance, Facilities, Utilities and Engineering manager at Kellogg, and you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Providing management and technical leadership that contributes to the continuous improvement of the facility, equipment, and production systems in support of business goals as well as the capability development of your team members
- Developing of predictive technologies as well as planning, execution and oversight of equipment reliability programs, facility infrastructure and utilities systems that includes
- Having primary responsibility for the development and execution of master plan activities of the RM COE and deliver the phase 1 requirements of the Kellogg Work Systems
- Providing PSM technical leadership and RMP compliance, plant mechanical integrity, and utilities optimization
- Managing additional responsibilities including regulatory compliance, capital project, energy optimization, engineering, and related contract management
- Being responsible for Computer Maintenance Management System sustainability and enhancement: Establish and ensure achievement of all unit KPIs
- Effectively working with peers representing the areas of Safety, Quality, food safety, scheduling, operations, sanitation, finance and others outside of the bakery to achieve business goals.
- Preparing, justifying, and managing accurate Engineering and Facilities expense/capital budgets
- Effectively working with Global Engineering to deploy corporate technical business strategies and direction in concert with plant strategies and direction to achieve business goals
- Ensuring effective execution of projects by ensuring program objectives, project budgets and schedules are met
- Directing, coordinating, communicating, and interpreting policy for assigned project managers ensuring that capital programs/projects are thoroughly planned, scheduled, scoped, and estimated, and are properly staffed and implemented
- Establishing and ensuring achievement of all unit/function Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as well as continuous improvement elements
- Assisting with development of plant's strategic vision and associated plans.
- Setting long term vision and strategic planning of the maintenance department.
- Being responsible for crewing the department.
- Developing & managing the department budget and ensuring all personnel are in compliance.
- Being accountable for compliance with all regulations, including Quality, Food Safety, and employee safety policies and procedures
- Managing talent management process for Maintenance/Engineering/Facilities employees.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical)
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing predictive, preventive and MRO systems
- Broad exposure to several technical disciplines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven leadership experience in management roles
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Process Safety Management (PSM) experience
- SAP knowledge along with associated workflows
- Master's Degree in an engineering/technical or other related field and relevant work experience
- Project management skills, communication, budgeting, and excellent human relations skills
- Knowledgeable in all state and utilities operations
This position may require approximately 5% US travel. Work/maintenance coverage may extend beyond the normal hours, including weekends and/or holidays.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.