Come grow with us while playing a crucial role in identifying and delivering programs & processes essential to our plant operations. You will plan and execute the maintenance of site-wide equipment that supports the plant producing great food at a low cost. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Reliability Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Planning and scheduling of efficient planned and predictive maintenance activities
- Supervising Maintenance Planning personnel, Maintenance Purchasing/stores personnel, and Reliability crew.
- Participating in the business planning and budgeting process and developing short and long-term cost containment/reduction strategies
- Determining and driving best practices in equipment reliability, total cost of ownership and providing technical support for proactive maintenance
- Driving Key Performance Indicators related to Engineering reliability
- Updating Equipment Maintenance Plans (EMP) based on data analysis of failures
- Training reliability and precision maintenance procedures
- Working with capital project teams to ensure maintainability and reliability are integrated in all capital projects
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and extensive experience in a manufacturing setting with maintenance / planning supervision and/or management experience
- Proven track record establishing Safety Programs for Maintenance teams that have consistently delivered benchmark results
- Ability to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the operation to ensure improved collaboration and deliver results
- Ability to motivate, guide and develop employees in a fast paced environment
- Substantial experience in SAP PM (SAP Super User a plus)
- Demonstrated background of large scale planning experience
- Experience implementing best in class maintenance programs and strategies (TPM, RCM, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree specifically in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical)
- Familiarity with working on packaging machines, a background in processing
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing MRO systems
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Strong background in reliability systems and reliability technology
- Experience in a department or plant turnaround situation
- Experience participating in lean manufacturing events as well as high performance organization experience
This role requires the ability to work on flexible shifts (including weekends) periodically during weekends and Holidays.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: