Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posted: December 23, 2016
Reference ID: 1502484999
A Reliability Technician job in Bradenton, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will assure that the Quality system is adhered to and that all discrepancies are recorded and addressed in reference to the pertinent procedure. You will be required to test and troubleshoot products, and operate laboratory test equipment (humidity chambers, etc.) This is a 12 month contract opportunity, and the shift is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The salary for this position is to $20.00 per hour.
Reliability Technician job responsibilities include:
• Analyze and solve quality related problems. Develop applicable procedures
• Determine and prepare test plans and instructions for test and product design. Select sampling plan applications
• Perform product audits, Process/Product qualifications and qualification of parts (alternate suppliers)
• Process/Test Documentation support, Complete and record complex test data and when necessary use fixturing to assist in same.
• Review and analyze Quality data. Apply fundamental statistical methods for sample selection and regression
• Effectively assist all employees in the use of all quality control documentation
• Develop and maintain Quality Information Systems and Databases
• Associate Degree in Electronics or proven field or relevant equivalent
• 5 years related experience working in electronics and test lab
• Must have an understanding of Quality Systems
• Basic knowledge of personal computers, windows XX, and MS office, ability to write clear and concise reports.
• Ability to read, interpret schematic drawings and technical documents, and be able to prototype circuits from a schematic.
• Must be self-motivated and possess good troubleshooting (using Mulitimeters and Oscilloscopes), excellent communications skills, and be team oriented.
If you are interested in this Reliability Technician job in Bradenton, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled