GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Power Conversion
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport, convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting all the resources and scale of the world's first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running. www.GEEnergyConnections.com
GE's Power Conversion business applies the science and systems of power conversion to help drive the electrification of the world's energy infrastructure by designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control technologies that evolve today's industrial processes for a cleaner, more productive future. Serving specialized sectors such as energy, marine, oil and gas, renewables and industry, through customized solutions and advanced technologies, GE Power Conversion partners with customers to maximize efficiency. To learn more, please visit: www.gepowerconversion.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Renewables Services Leader - North America
Service Contract Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Renewables Service Leader - North America will manage people from multiple businesses within the function. You will lead GE Power Conversion Renewables Services North America, including profit and loss, cost management, contract management and responsibility for field service execution.
As the Renewables Services Leader - North America, you will:
* Work closely with leadership in the Renewables market space and work in close coordination with the services team to drive order, revenue and margin growth
* Lead the fleet management, project management and field service teams
* Lead profitable growth by adding and training qualified field resources, supporting fulfillment objectives and driving utilization
* Provide effective support of Renewables customer service objectives and lead development of relationship with key customers including GE Wind, Siemens Wind Power, First Solar and Nextera
* Manage operations budgets, (sales, CM, past due accounts, billing and aged inventory), cost control, quality, and operations-oriented customer communications
* Manage Industry & Marine projects, deploying teams to execute achieving (Environmental Health and Safety) EHS, financial and schedule objectives
* Deliver on all contract aspects for long term service agreements in place with our customers
* Manage remote service offices located at customer locations
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years of profit and loss (P&L) or Project Management or Customer Service Leadership experience
* Minimum of 5 years of industrial or power generation or marine field engineering experience
* Ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Leadership experience in a branch on the United States Military
* Resourceful and ability to work in matrix environment
* Experience with Government Contracting and requirements
* Knowledge of GE Power Conversion information systems including SAP
* Self- directed and highly motivated
* Proven growth leadership
* Strong team building skill set
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.