Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Renewal Champion - SimplexGrinnell (Located in Tulsa, OK, Oklahoma City, OK or Fort Worth, Texas)
About the role:
- Obtain renewal list, review and distribute thru Sales Force PMA contract forthcoming renewal.
- Review renewal report for Annual Accounts in value of $2K or under
- Execute Renewal CSV calls & upload leads into Sales Force as applicable
- Create new renewal proposals, as necessary
- Update Customer Master maintenance as need thru Casewise workflow system
- Research & provide OTC proper customer contact information
- PMA Maintenance - identify updates and submit corrections to CCA (centralized billing /maintenance group) via PMA modification process and form
- Process PMA Cancellation/Termination Requests as applicable to $2K or distribute to Sales Force for completion
- Initial Contract Cancellation Letter for Non-Payment
- Retrieve copies of active contracts or create new paper for renewals
- Escalate agreements to DOA when needed
- Other duties as assigned by District managers
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. Job Qualifications:
Who we're looking for:
- High School or GED equivalent is a requirement.
- Excellent computer knowledge; good communication; handle multi-tasking must be very detail oriented and organized.
- Be able to follow processes and procedures.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.