What you will do
Who we're looking for
- Manage monthly service contract renewal list in Sales Force
- Execute contract renewal Customer Service Verification calls
- Upload leads in Sales Force
- Create new Contract Renewal Proposals, as necessary
- Customer Master Maintenance - identify changes needed and enter into Casewise system
- Preventative Maintenance Agreement maintenance - identify needed changes and submit to Central Contract Administration via PMA modification process
- Initiate contract termination requests uncovered during renewal process
- Retrieve copies of active contracts for customers and sales groups
- Forward service agreements for DOA when needed
- Input/Correct estimated hours to complete service inspections during the service contract renewal process
Who we are:
- Associate's Degree, Certification or proven equivalent professional administrative experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in contract administration or in a related area preferred.
- Applicant should have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction field.
- Effective writing skills, teamwork, legal compliance, understanding of contracts desired.
- Experience in Fire and Security or Construction industry a plus.
- Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
- Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Candidate must have superior communication skills both written and verbal as there is extensive customer contact/dialog.
- Organization and prioritization are key skills
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.