Preventative Sales Representative What you will do
The service sales role is critical to the overall growth and profitability of the business! The chosen candidate will promote and sell service agreements (PMA's) for commercial building systems including, fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound, communication and inspection. How you will do it
Qualifications: What we look for
- Sales achievements - meeting and exceeding financial targets where adherence to predetermined metrics is closely monitored, animalized and enforced
- Demonstrated knowledge of each stage of the sales cycle and process
- Prove-able sales results - acquisition, organic growth and retention
- History of territory management and strategic thinking
- Relationship (internal and external) expert, broker, and nurturer
- Embraces the value and necessity of new tools, methods and ideas.
- Interested in self and team development as well as adding maximum value in a complex, exciting, and "no excuses" sales environment.
- Grasps concepts easily and eager for continuous learning opportunities
- Personable, out-going, energetic, genuine, reliable, influencing, and memorable.
Who we are
- Post-secondary education
- 2-3 previous progressive sales roles
- Aptitude for technical knowledge with high level of attention to detail
- Enviable presentation skills complete with the ability to captivate in both individual and group communications.
- Selling of "service" and intangibles
- Exposure to sales methodologies, standards, and disciplines.
- Bonus Qualifications
- Knowledge of fire and life safety industry
- Knowledge and experience in SalesForce.com
- Knowledge and exposure to Acclivus training and methodologies
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com