The Renewal Sales Director will report to the Renewal Sales Senior Director, Cloud Contract Renewals and will lead a team responsible for protecting the revenue stream generated by Cloud contracts, maximizing revenue, minimizing cancellations and backlog.
- Manage team of sales reps who protect existing cloud contract renewal base.
- Recruit, interview and make hiring decisions for qualified candidates.
- Oversee training and on-boarding of team.
- Support planning of budgets, incentive comp plans, territories and quotas
- Improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals.
- Establish and measure group goals and team performance against specific target objectives.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and renewal revenue. Provide regular performance metrics to senior management.
- Conduct regular training and mentor Service Reps.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide career development coaching and take necessary corrective action for poor performers.
- Successful and consistent delivery of sales targets in leadership roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales management skills
- Deep knowledge of Oracle's tools and processes (e.g., OKS, Sales Cloud, Oracle Store, Q, Web Quote, DAS)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Framework processes and Cloud concepts
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences. Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
Drive the renewal of Oracle*s contracts to existing customers.
Drives operational performance goals and will be responsible for achieving monthly targets in terms of renewal rates and other productivity metrics in maximizing revenue, minimizing cancellations and backlog. Establish targets and territories, improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals. Establish and measure group goals and team performance against specific target objectives. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds on-going Partner and customer relationships to drive renewal contracts while maximizing timely renewals.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important. Ability to hire and train new Renewal Reps. Demonstrated track record in sales and renewal sales. Mange customer satisfaction surveys, feedback and remedial processes. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills preferred with the ability to influence.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.