Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing routine clerical support for functional
groups. Under direct supervision provides support such as copying,
distributing mail, performing simple calculations, and maintaining
records and files. Follows standard procedures with all assigned work.
May use general office and business equipment. Works on straight forward
tasks using established procedures. Work is subject to review by
others. Depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Processes routine items and records.
- Answers phones and take messages or provides information.
- Operates various office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer