Spectrum, a Charter Communications Company, is looking for Internet & Voice Technical Support Representatives that can provide top-notch technical service, via the telephone, while remaining calm under pressure. As a team member in our Internet and Voice Technical Support role, you will provide residential customers with high level technical support for Spectrum Internet and Home Phone Products. You will respond to network problems and stability concerns and proactively utilize all diagnostic and monitoring tools available to ensure uninterrupted service for all of our customers.The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Past experience with diagnostic applications required.
- Working knowledge of all customer equipment and cable plant required.
- Two years of practical troubleshooting and technical analysis preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Strong knowledge of HSD/voice network layout required.
- Strong PC skills required. Must be proficient in all Windows systems, Microsoft Office applications, diagnostic applications, field diagnostic equipment, various electronic devices and peripherals.
- Understanding of installation aspects related to cable television, data and voice service ideal.
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software configuration and installation, computer networking and IP, web browser, hubs and home networking required.
- Individual must be technically savvy and able to learn new technology and program applications quickly.
- Individual must be focused on making our organization the best provider of customer care.
- Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with all HSD equipment under the division’s control in such a way as to minimize system downtime.
- Utilize software to remotely identify and diagnose issues pertaining to digital phone infrastructure
- Answer phone calls with regards to specific issues on customer accounts
- Associates degree in IT related field and/or technical certification is preferred
Spectrum believes that by providing our employees with a complete array of benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter the most, both at work and at home. Enjoy all the benefits that CHARTER SPECTRUM has to offer, including:
- DISCOUNTED SERVICES on Cable, Internet and Digital Phone Services
- Outstanding Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Education Assistance
- Competitive hourly wage, including a shift differential for certain shifts.
- Extraordinary team environment with weekly one on one coaching with management, team building events, team incentives and ongoing support from our leadership staff
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.