As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As an Inside Lead Generation Representative, you will meet or exceed your goals by generating new business development opportunities for T-Mobile products and services through targeted outbound calling. You will use your passion for wireless and technology to educate potential new customers over the phone. Success will be based on the ability to meet new customer appointment expectations through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
- 1+ years sales experience in a commissioned or quota driven environment.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced sales environment and independently manage to multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Sales experience with proven track record
- Self-starter with independent ability to meet strong deadlines with detail and effectiveness.
- Flexibility to work weekends and other varied shifts as appropriate
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Knowledge, ability, focus, and skill to provide superior business sales delivery and support
- Remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the customer's industry as well as in the wireless industry
- Strong analysis, reporting, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Extensive customer service experience, greater than one year business markets sales experience
- Wireless industry sales experience
- Telesales or technical sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Inside sales experience, business sales experience
- Wireless / telecommunications industry experience
- Knowledge of CRM applications such as Salesforce
Uses provided customer base through CRM application to drive sales and expand buying relationship with business clients through targeted outbound cold-calling (60-80%)
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on established metrics
- Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives
- Using targeted accounts, gains referrals to build base
- Utilize negotiation and problem solving skills in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty. Quickly and effectively resolves customer issues
- Extensive system navigation and utilization required. Analyzes customer needs and offers appropriate products and services, with emphasis on growing business and revenue. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required
- Successfully completes continuing training to maintain knowledge of products, services, promotions, and sales approaches
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct
Performs all needed organization and administrative activities for ultimate success
- Manages leads and opportunities using Salesforce
- Efficiently organizes day around sales opportunities
- Runs ad hoc reporting to identify customer solutions or selling opportunities
- Appropriately disburses adjustments and credits within established limits and criteria
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.