The Global Maintenance IT organization has unique and innovative job opportunity for a Repair & Maintain IT Product Manager. In this new role, the IT Product Manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development, evaluation, & global implementation of current IT technology supporting the Repair & Maintain discipline within Maintenance. This position will also play a key role in the strategic development of maintenance IT for the corporation. The successful candidate will lead and coordinate all activities for the global Repair and Maintain IT team and ensure selected solutions modernize our work processes. This role offers an extraordinary combination of leadership, project management, and technical expertise. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to remotely drive projects is essential. The purpose of the Repair and Maintain discipline is to drive productivity and value creation through the development and replication of advantaged technology tools and methods which improve how work is done.
Preferred Job Location: Major Sites (Freeport, Houston, Houston Hub, Plaquemine, Stade, Dow Central Germany (DCG), Terneuzen) Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Maintenance & Reliability is required
- Passion for helping individuals and teams use technology to streamline work is required
- For successful US based candidates the minimum requirement is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting IT systems or work processes
- Experience as a Super User or be considered an Subject Matter Expert (SME) in configuration, use, testing, and/or training of software applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand terms to stakeholders
- Proven track record of working in multi-discipline, cross functional, & international project teams
- Proficient project management skills
- Bachelors degree is required
- Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
NOTE: This position does offer domestic relocation benefits.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us , you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.
A little about us:
Join the Dow team in creating innovative solutions for human progress. A career with us is an invitation to explore, create and make valuable contributions to human progress. We’re a global team of problem-solvers, impacting everything from safe bridges, to fresh food. Andthere’s a science to our success. Discover how we do it.