Repair Electro-Mechanical Technician
$14 - $16/hour
Monday through Friday
Adecco is currently seeking a qualified Repair Electro-Mechanical Technician for a valued client in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The Repair Electro-Mechanical Technician will be responsible for repairing, testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting electronic and electro-mechanical marking devices and related equipment in accordance with proper company policies and procedures.
Additional Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Repair ink-jet marking equipment including controllers, power supplies, print heads, and ink systems.
- Inspect and test all products to maintain a consistently high level of quality for electronic and electro-mechanical products.
- Adjust and tune products to provide optimum service and reliability according to established procedures and methods.
- Monitor and report inventory.
Qualifications for the Repair Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must have operating knowledge of departmental diagnostic equipment including oscilloscopes, pulsed generators, strobe lights, microscopes and other equipment.
- Ability to work within extremely close tolerances and part specifications.
- Must be familiar with relevant computer software (Windows Explorer).
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic PC Skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
Candidates may be required to complete a drug screen.
Not on a bus line.
APPLY TODAY to be considered for this opportunity as this position will not last long! Apply with a resume or visit Adecco online at www.adeccousa.com to apply. Or, contact the Adecco Blawnox office at 412-828-5940 for more information on this Repair Electro-Mechanical Technician position.
Adecco offers medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay for qualifying associates. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.