Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Repair Technician Level 2 job in local Groveport, OH area. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Repair Technician Level 2 worker you will be responsible for repairing whole units, computer peripherals, and electronic boards. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Repair Technician Level 2 job include:
• Ability to repair whole unit computer, computer peripherals, and electronic boards.
• Ability to test system functionality by using a variety of diagnostic programs.
• Ability to diagnose system problems, identify failed parts, and repair or replace defective parts.
• Ability to work on a PC. This includes data entry, e-mail, and using proprietary software.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
• Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of technical experience in a repair environment.
• Technical degree or A+ certification.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Able to work 8 hour shifts Mon-Fri.
• Experience in repair of IBM, NCR and Fujitsu POS products.
• Able to operate a multi meter, oscilloscope, soldering equipment, and electronics test equipment.
• Knowledge and ability to operate a variety of repair software programs.
• Able to verbally communicate with co-workers and other departments.
Monday - Friday Plus Mandatory overtime when needed.
1st shift - 8am - 4:30pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Repair Technician Level 2 job in the Groveport, OH area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.