Repair Technician - Gas Detection Equipment
Full-time; Monday through Friday
Airgas USA, LLC, is looking for a Air Monitor Calibration Technician to repair and maintain gas detection and rental equipment at our Portland, Oregon branch on S.E. 82 nd Ave. A TYPICAL DAY
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Our Repair Technicians build strong relationships with customers, vendors, coworkers, and management by communicating via phone, e-mail, and in person while applying knowledge of gas detection equipment.
- You will perform major and minor repairs to customer and company owned gas detectors and maintain maintenance log to ensure accuracy in repairs and billing.
- In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining inventory of spare parts for gas detectors and rental equipment.
We offer incentives and bonuses including healthcare coverage for employees and their families including a retirement saving plan with a company match. You will receive paid holidays, vacation, sick time, disability, life insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement and so much more. WHAT YOU'LL NEED
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Some knowledge of mechanics, electronics, and electricity;
- Previous experience with detection tool calibration (preferred);
- Basic computer skills;
- Experience with compressed gasses and SAP preferred;
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.