At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Replenishment Analyst for the Consumer Business Group located in Rogers, AR. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Replenishment Analyst will join 3M's Consumer Business Group on the Walmart team. This person will be responsible for building the relationship with the Walmart replenishment team to implement strategies, maintain service levels, and support 3M promotional activity. This position will also collaborate with 3M's supply chain, customer service, and manufacturing to maintain best in class service to the customer.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Improve business results by identifying problems, finding opportunities, and developing solutions within the business analysis process.
- Maintain service levels from the customer including fill rate, MABD compliance, in-stock, inventory levels (weeks of supply), to maximize inventory effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Walmart on policies to support sales trends and promotional activity.
- Maintain POS forecast for internal supply chain to avoid over/under inventory situations.
- Monitor orders with customer service to prevent any shipping errors.
- Recognize and avoid potential issues by using strong analytical skills and Walmart specific knowledge and recommend ideas to improve service levels.
- Build trust with counterparts inside Walmart to implement policies and take action in a timely manner.
- Forecast changes in order patterns and timing brought on by change in distribution, modular changes, rollbacks, and promotions to coordinate with supply chain and with the customer.
- Liaison between internal objectives and customer initiatives, balancing the two to achieve the best results possible.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with data analysis, summarizing results, and delivering recommendations
- Experience in MS Office including pivot tables, formulas, v-lookups, formatting and data manipulation
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Prior experience using Walmart Retail Link
- Prior Walmart Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and retail industry experience
- Experience using MS Access or writing SQL queries
- Critical thinking skills with an attention to detail
- Skills include project management and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Effective interpersonal, listening and organization skills; ability to plan and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrates curiosity, resourcefulness, creativity, initiative and cooperation
Location: Rogers, AR
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic
Relocation: Is authorized within country per 3M relocation policy
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.