Under general supervision of the Director of Replenishment Processes, the Replenishment Process Assistant II is responsible for data mining using Microsoft Access, AS400 Query, and Micro strategy; creating and maintaining system reports for the Purchasing department; validating data and assisting with developing department procedures, data entry and general department support. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintains system reports through Microsoft Access, Micro strategy, AS400 Query and other computer programs.
- Distributes reports and files designed for external utilization.
- Writes and validates new reports with reporting tools.
- Writes and maintains process documentation.
- Responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly reports according to department schedule.
- Responsible for cross training and providing backup support to Narcotic Order Process.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma; broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education a plus. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a buying and/or customer service environment. Experience with mining data from data bases using reporting tools such as Micro Strategy, Oracle or Crystal Reports a plus. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Knowledge of database software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and other Microsoft computer programs
- Experience with Micro Strategy, Oracle or Crystal Reports a plus.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.