At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. This position is part of the Enterprise Finance Reporting – Report Development team, reporting to the Director of the group. MetLife Finance uses a number of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and reporting tools including but not limited to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE+), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP), PeopleSoft (PS) and Hyperion Essbase. We have recently started rolling out a number of new OBIEE+ dashboards to support global reporting initiatives and are seeking an experienced OBIEE+ Answers and Dashboard developer to assist in the ongoing development, support and maintenance of these reports and dashboards.
United States : Florida : Tampa
Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable
- Design and build new reports and reporting solutions from requirements using an understanding of organizational business needs.
- Strong report development and analytical skills.
- Working closely with solutions management team to develop and present reports and dashboards to the end users.
- Supporting software development, testing and implementation of new BI/Data Warehouse dashboard reports – programming, modifying, testing and implementing current reports.
- Providing support to the development of training materials and training activities related to the BI tools and applications.
- Participating in the formulation of development procedures, standards, deployment/retirement and archiving as related to the BI tools and applications.
- Assisting in development of project definitions, including proposals, estimates, planning, scheduling and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability presenting to small work groups on both technical and functional requirements.
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and internal customers.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced issues that arise with reporting solutions
- 5 years of report development experience Knowledge of GAAP & STAT accounting.
- Experience with data modeling/related and ETL concepts .
- Preferred report development experience using any of the following: BI Publisher, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smartview, PS Query.
- 2-3 OBIEE+ Answers dashboard development experience preferred
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledgers and/or Oracle EPM applications(Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management and/or Financial Close Manager) , and financial reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of concepts associated with data warehousing, data marts, and/or big data a plus
- Strong MS Office experience (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word); Visio a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations to manage multiple deliverables at once.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
Up to 10%
Number of Openings