This position is responsible for typing a variety of basic and some advanced correspondence, memos and reports on a report processing system from a variety of input sources. This position is responsible for producing a wide range of documents and format variations through a complete knowledge of all aspects of the report processing capabilities.
- Produces correspondence and documents of a basic and sometimes complex nature using report processing equipment and multiple software packages (i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- May produce final product of document including printing, copying, collating, folding, and binding
- Inputs, formats, and revises documents
- Proofs, edits and checks work for completeness, accuracy and formatting
- Verifies that the project follows the style and branding guide and the format is correct
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Formatting and typing financial statements
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and proofing knowledge and experience
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field or area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.