Adecco Engineering and Technology is currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst job located in Mountain View, CA. We are looking for Reporting Analyst for a 12 months' contract. Reporting Analytics team provides business critical insights using reporting tools, analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future growth initiatives.
• Two years or more of work experience in reporting or analytics environment.
• BA or Master's degree or higher with a quantitative focus (statistics, math, economics, operations management).
• Strong experience in Excel and SQL.
• Passion for analyzing large and complex data sets and converting them into the information that drives business decisions.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
• Proficiency working in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment.
• Lead cross-functional projects and long-term analytic development initiatives, managing multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
• Engage broadly with the organization to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where analytic projects or tools can have the biggest impact.
• Collaborate with other analysts, subject matter experts and decision makers to develop data-driven policies, models or decision-support tools to improve the efficiency.
• Draw from a breadth of analytical methods to choose the right tool and right level of complexity appropriate to solving the business problem.
• Develop more advanced analytical tools and algorithms when appropriate.
• Stand by the data quality and deliver accurate analysis.
• Share and communicate findings and insights with stakeholders and senior management.
If you are interested, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jharna Kachru at 408-328-0778 or Jharna.Kachru@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.