MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
50% - Lead all phases of project's life cycle including defining the business need, establishing criteria and business requirements, understanding the impact of all business and designing and rolling out the project.
25% - Serve as a subject matter expert and perform research and or analysis within assigned projects or category of business.
25% - Establish and report on metrics or assigned projects or categories to gauge business value
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager or Sr Manager.
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a associate's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Recent experience in a relevant analyst type role is required.
* Retail background strongly preferred.
* Become a partner with management by using data to identify how to get out in front of industry trends, see opportunities to drive revenue and deliver recommendations, strategies and processes.
* Ability to collaborate with management, product strategy and product development teams on vision, strategy and program design.
* Proven ability to digest high level problems and move through the process of questioning, analyzing, and troubleshooting to defining potential solutions, gaining stakeholder buy-in and collaborating with necessary teams to execute strategy.
* Experience defining & supporting operational objectives by gathering information from subject matter experts in the following areas: Technology, Business Strategy, Operations, and End Users.
* Proven history of working with stakeholders, users and subject matter experts to gain a functional understanding of business problems and technical solutions then documenting business knowledge, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
* Experience indirectly managing people and processes around project groups is needed.
* Prior experience defining and implementing team standards/templates is required.
* Demonstrated data-driven approach to prioritization and managing product roadmaps in an Agile SDLC.
* Ability to decompose complex business problems into digestible pieces, pair with meaningful data and work back up to holistic solution recommendation.
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users.
o JIRA, Confluence, Slack, or other comparable tools
o Tableau Desktop/Server
o Working knowledge of relational databases (i.e. SQL)
o MS Visio
o MS Office
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!