Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Assistant Vice President of Workday Reporting will be responsible for creating dynamic dashboards and other Workday enabled methods to provide insights into the State Street global workforce. This is a newly created position reporting to the Head of HR Reporting. This role will drive the delivery of HR related metrics and information to HR Centers of Excellence and the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong Workday Report Writing background coupled with technical expertise and consultative skill. Key Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain and enhance Workday enabled HR metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Design reporting to provide workforce related insights into business questions
- Automate and optimize reporting to align to business requirements and improve performance
- Consult with leaders (HR and Business) to develop dashboards, metrics and intuitive reports that derive actionable insights to support State Street strategies
- Communicate HR metrics and trends to stakeholders (internal and external to HR)
- Develop strong reciprocal relationships with users and HR technical team
- Analyze and "make sense" of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing graphs, charts and metrics to enable data driven decisions
- Diagnose and resolve issues and increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve and reengineer HR processes
- Manage all phases of projects, including contracting and consulting with clients, developing research/project plans, data collection, analysis and presentation
- Serve as point of contact for troubleshooting Workday reporting
- Participate in State Street's cross HR Workday community
- Mentor and upskill HR associates in Workday report writing
- Bachelor's degree. Field of study in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Management is a plus.
- 3-5 years of data management experience in a SaaS or ERP environment; Workday experience a requirement
- Hands on report writing experience with Workday Core HR, Talent Acquisition and Compensation modules
- Understanding of Workday HCM security
- Experience in driving continuous improvement
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills including developing complex reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with maintaining a high degree
- Results-oriented -- ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well both independently and on a team in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of HR data, structure and processes a plus
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.