Data is the world's natural resource for the next century. In IBM Public Sector, we use the latest Big Data technologies, tools, and techniques to work collaboratively with our Public Sector clients to apply solutions to complex problems and strategic decisions for the public's benefit. Whether you are just starting your career, or at the top of your game, if you are excited about using your Big Data skills to help our government, healthcare or state and local clients, IBM's Big Data team is the place for you!
As a Reporting Architect at IBM, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. You'll do this using your systems knowledge and expertise to design and model applications, develop application solutions, and integrate them with packaged applications.
The Reporting Architect will be responsible for:
- Providing technical architecture and direction to RRP in line with client business priorities and constraints.
- Providing input into regarding new technologies and techniques, as well as participate in the development of proof of concepts and best practices.
- Developing and maintaining Business Objects reports, universes, and metadata.
- Running unit testing and validation of Business Objects reports and universes.
- Developing report prototypes and review and fine tune report deliverables with IBM team.
- Reviewing requirements and translate into technical tasks to meet system specifications
- Collaborating with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams to develop and implement the solution.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.