West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Reporting, End User Experience
Capital One is seeking a Reporting, End User Experience associate to be responsible for operational reporting across PowerUp Innovation & Support organization with primary focus on the Service Desk.
- Collect and analyze incident volumes
- Determine trends
- Forecast volume
- Provide reports for adhoc requests
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of process management experience
- At least 1 year of IT operations experience
- At least 1 year of experience with ITIL processes
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering or military experience
- 1+ years of experience in IT operations team
- ITIL Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.