Under general direction of the Manager - Business Analysis, supports the regional and corporate sales organization by coordinating and generating all customer and sales reports as well as all data requests as directed by the Director and Manager of Business Analysis. This position may reside in Valley Forge, PA or another AmerisourceBergen remote office location. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for generating reports such as month end, ad hoc, rebate, and administration reports; requires the utilization of multiple systems and the consolidation of data from various sources.
- Responsible for generating customer requested reports.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely transition of existing data warehouse reports into SAP utilizing Business Objects.
- Conducts data analysis, data research, and analytical trending activities; ensures accuracy of data being reported.
- Responsible for partnering with the sales organization to providing customer business review data that is not available in sales assets tool.
- Clarifies report needs with requestors to understand the purpose and content of requested reports, utilizes systems to create routine reports to meet user needs, audits and analyzes data to verify quality and data integrity. Points out and researches data anomalies.
- Serves as a focal point for responding to questions related to reporting and analytics for prospect and/or existing customer RFPs.
- Works closely with Strategic account sales associates on the execution of the strategic account customer report needs.
- Responsible for creating presentations utilizing multi-data sources
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Power Point with proficiency specifically with Excel and Access.
- Experience with Business Objects or other report writing tool preferred
- Knowledge of SAP systems
- Understands sales trends and operating assumptions
- Superior analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain documentation
- Willing to help co-workers when needed and positively responds to cross training.