Responsible for supporting Agency Sales & Distribution strategies to cultivate, qualify and quantify sales opportunities. S/he will work with MetLife Auto & Home business partners including IT, the MetLife Auto & Home General Agency, sales leadership and other distribution partners to deliver customer-centric and innovative solution to business problems.
A primary responsibility will be to develop and deliver new reporting tools and capabilities that support a variety of strategies and initiatives to drive results against defined business objectives and Agency Sales & Distribution’s goals for profitable growth.
- Support team and organization in quantifying senior management vision into a department-wide vision and strategy with service levels, sales goals and other business objectives
- Provide insight and support to ensure goals and measurements of success
- Partner with management, corporate marketing, data analytics and sales channels to optimize leads and support the build out of infrastructure including: Proposing, evaluating and implementing tracking, reporting and analytical enhancements
- Support financial modeling and ROI analysis to ensure favorable business outcomes
- Monitor performance and benchmarks of “best in class” organizations, looking for ways to continuously improve upon reporting, analytics and management processes
- Provide additional advanced analytics and reporting support for the Agency Sales and Distribution organization
- Develops and implements reporting deliverables and timeline for each assigned case
- Support the data gathering, analysis, ROI and business case analysis and assembly for large, strategic initiatives
- Runs complex ad hoc reports on schedule and provides data analysis prior to delivery to senior leadership
- Leads and/or participates on project teams that may span multiple LOB’s responsible for overseeing improvements to data collection, output, reporting, analysis, and/or presentation
- Researches requests and downloads data in order to prepare complex exhibits, summaries, presentations, and/or reports for use by partners and senior leadership
- Manipulates data using database applications and spreadsheets taking into account technical knowledge of operations, reporting formats, and objectives of data analysis
- Investigates and corrects discrepancies; implements standards and procedures that improved quality and reliability of data and reports
- Maintains databases, ensures integrity of data, and remains current on applicable business functions and technology tools
- Fosters a collaborative work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- 8-10+ years of experience in the financial services industry and/or in a reporting role, preferably supporting a sales organization
- Sound business judgment, including advanced financial analytical skills and understanding of financial drivers
- Excellent knowledge of business operations, planning, budgeting, re-engineering and performance measures
- Expertise using Access and other analytical tools like SAS or QlikView and strong knowledge of financial modeling practices; experience with SalesForce a plus
- Experience with data integration strategies against multiple customer experience platforms
- Experience with sales organization and multiple channels such as: digital, Agent and/or direct response (Omni-channel)
- Solid understanding and practical application of continuous improvement and change management practices and disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred
- Competencies Required: Strong and results proven interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, sound business judgment, leadership and coaching skills, analytical skills and organizational skills
- Leads and motivates company-wide or cross-LOB project teams and provides guidance to teammates and partners
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.