Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sale of Comcast internet, voice, and TV services
through outbound phone-based selling. Responsible for prospecting and
qualifying leads/upgrading current customers, promoting products and
services, and closing sales with new or existing customers. Works with
moderate supervision/guidance.Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team.
- Consults with customers about their applications and presents Comcast
solutions that meet the needs of the prospective client.
- Solicits referrals for potential new prospects and closes web leads.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a
daily basis, assuring the managing of the prospect database is accurate
and assuring customer orders are fulfilled. Possesses excellent verbal
and written skills.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and supports a positive impression of
the Comcast experience.
- Remains knowledgeable with products and services and remains aware of
competitors' services, offers, and initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills.
- Enters customer work orders at the end of transactions and sets
expectations regarding the timeliness and completion of the work orders.
- Ensures timeliness of sales system entries by maintaining proficiency
of billing systems and sales automation tools.
- Focuses on goal achievement and results.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- 2 years of relative sales experience preferred.
: (Variable Schedules Possible)
Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM.
Monday-Thursday: 11:30 AM-8:00 PM, Friday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer