Job Description Part-Time Technical Support Representative
Are you the one your friends go to when they have a problem with their computer or phone? Do you enjoy talking to people and helping them better understand technology? Are you interested in a part-time job while the kids are at school or just interested in some extra income? If so, you may be just the person we're looking for in our Technical Support Center. Use your strong technical, troubleshooting and customer service skills to become a Technical Support Representative with Rite Aid!
We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated. Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial as well as working with a strong sense of urgency. Since our facility provides excellent service to our customers 24/7, our Technical Support Representatives are expected to work at least one weekend day a week. In addition to our non-traditional work schedules we offer a lot of great benefits to our associates including excellent training and opportunities to grow. Experience / Requirements
As a Technical Support Representative you would:
- Answer incoming calls and thoroughly detail the issue in the issue-tracking application.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve assigned store technical problems relating to the following: cash registers and all attached devices, workstations and all attached devices, printers, RF guns, passwords, telephone hardware, and the store network.
- Detail all actions taken and maintain progress reports within the issue-tracking application.
- Escalate problem calls when necessary or request guidance when obstacles prevent timely resolution.
- Follow up & track progress on problem resolution when a third-party vendor is dispatched to complete on-site repairs.
- Provide updates regarding host issues to technical support representatives, FSS supervisors, and store associates/management.
Don't delay, apply now and get your career started with Rite Aid!
Flexible, we will work with you to make a schedule that is suitable for you!
20-30 hours per week
Shifts are a minimum of 4 hours between the hours of 8am-7pm
A Minimum of 5 hours of weekend availability is required each week Education
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Plus one (1) year experience in a customer service or technical support environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.