Responsibilities include overseeing reprographics services, including troubleshooting workflow solutions, job queries, equipment maintenance, scheduling and escalating concerns/issues to the operations manager. Performs work with a proactive, collaborative approach to all departments and the production team. Uses experience and knowledge to provide advisory and consultant services to clients to provide direction in meeting their project needs and goals to achieve and meet all regulatory requirements of the client.
Applies understanding of customer’s business needs in building solid customer relationships, monitoring customer satisfaction, and providing consulting. May serve in leadership roles within shifts or project teams to lead successful accomplishment of the above objectives. Has primary responsibility for all steps of service delivery.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements in to detailed workflow instructions and oversee workflow
- Confer with customers and/or customers to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs..
- Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause on issues that arise. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production
- May tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
- Responsible for mentoring and training all new Reprographics Operators
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Provides customer feedback (investigating banker complaints, following up on client issues, escalate to Onsite Account Manager when necessary)
- Creating/monitoring team schedules /vacation requests, call-outs, holiday hours (Onsite Account Manager approve)
- Addressing and reviewing individual team member performance, concerns and escalating to onsite Account Manager
- Employee development (responsible for obtaining employee feedback and development of professional skills and partnering with onsite Account manager to attain these goals)
- Escalate issues as it relates to the entire Xerox fleet, troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identify and offer ideas on service/process enhancements to Onsite Account Manager
Lead job duties
- Ensure that needed resources and tools are available to complete daily work assignments.
- Maintain current knowledge of all operating procedures, policies, written instructions, and other directives.
- Ensure that work schedules will be covered during approved absences and unplanned absences.
- May check work to ensure work sequences, procedures, methods, and deadlines have been met.
- Report to the supervisor on status and progress of work and causes of work delays.
- Answer questions of the supervisor on overall work operations and problems.