Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Requisition-to-Pay Regional Lead within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Requisition-to-Pay Regional Lead will:
• Responsible for leading the R2P organization within a regional Enterprise Business Services Center. The primary responsibilities will be to lead the organization, processes and technology within the regional center to optimize the end user experience and comply with the goals and objectives of the EBS center
• Lead the R2P associates in the execution of the standard processes and technology to service the requestor/business partner in alignment with the agreed upon Source-to-Settle (S2S) service metrics/SLA
• Responsible for insuring compliance with the end-to-end S2S processes and agreed upon EBS service processes
• Responsible for the optimizing the process, technology and organization to continuously improve upon the end user experience and optimize the cost to serve the requestor/business partner
• Be part of the overall EBS Regional Service Center leadership and will have responsibilities aligned with that leadership role (i.e. strategy development/execution, organization alignment, budget management, communications and change management, etc.)
• Provide support/feedback to supplier management efforts as lead by the category teams
• Participate in customer service efforts within the Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Organization
• Work closely with the Global Procurement Leadership to align on Procurement strategy and execution
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, along with a minimum of 12 years of procurement experience is required
• Experience interacting with customer (customer service experience) is required
• Experience managing customer service associates is required
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of people management experience
• Professional Certification (i.e. CPM or CPIM or CSCP) and/or Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt is preferred
• Budget development and execution experience is preferred
• Experience with buying, change management, administering supplier data, receiving goods and services, Process Invoice/Approve Payment/Process Payment and Process Management is preferred
• Must be able to travel 10% of the time to domestic and international destinations
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function